The PURO MINI separates oil from condensate, generated by compressed air systems. The PURO MINI uses a specially designed polypropylene filter, instead of a weir, to remove the bulk of the oil and any type of condensate drain may be applied.
The PURO MINI covers all compressor capacities up to 3,5 m³/min. (125 CFM).
The separation method of the PURO MINI is based on adsorption of the oil in the condensate by the special polypropylene element. The separation process is completed by the active carbon element that removes the last bit of oil from the condensate.
Supplied complete - install and go!
Optional mounting bracket available.
- Maximum compressor capacity 3,5 m³/min. (125 CFM).
- Compact design.
- Sample bottle and test drain for output testing/measuring the ppm value (indication).
- Operates with all JORC type drains (both timer controlled and zero air loss).
- Customer specific finishing options available.
- Easy to service and maintain.
- Clothing protection kit included.